The objective of this position is to develop new customers and grow current customers, and then ensure all customers are happy and succeeding with Mediu’s product and services.
To develop and expand business, the Account Executive works with the presales engineer in a consultative selling approach to clearly understand the customer’s challenges and requirements. They then facilitate and coordinate resources to deliver a solution proposal and close business.
The Account Executive will assume complete responsibility for the account relationship. The role includes developing and maintaining senior level relationships with key decision makers and influencers. The Account Executive will need to have thorough knowledge of the client’s business, industry, initiatives, challenges, and how company works. In addition, they are the final escalation point for customer challenges and issues.
- Achieve Funnel, Bookings, Revenue, and other operational objectives.
- Concurrently develop new opportunities and close current ones.
- Develop new customers and grows current customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate resources to deliver a solution proposal.
- Negotiate terms, pricing, and contractual agreements with customers.
- Build account plans and strategies.
- Knows customer’s business (initiatives, challenges, industry).
- Builds strong relationships with key leaders and influencers.
- Manages complex sales cycles and utilize consultative selling.
- Mediate issues and challenges and create plans to solve them.
- Learns and communicate the value of Mediu’s product, services, and managed services.
- Knows the contact center industry, trends, and competitors.
- Effectively partners with both core and business partners to drive business.
- Maintains accurate and timely customer, activity, pipeline, and forecast CRM data.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience with enterprise accounts
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish
- Track record of successful revenue attainment
- Experience selling software, professional services, and managed services
- Understanding of technologies for Contact Center (specifically Genesys) and telecommunications
- Strong business acumen
- Project a professional presence and be an aggressive self-starter
- Excellent relationship building skills across customers, partners, and internal resources
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Up to 20% travel required