CX Sales Vice President
The focus of this position is split between managing the performance of a sales team and developing new customers to attain personal quota targets. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of CX (customer experience) technologies and a proven track record selling professional services.
This key executive will lead the sales organization to achieve revenue and profit objectives across services, managed services, and software/SaaS. The role also includes operational responsibilities for sales process, CRM, forecasts and sales analytics.
To develop new business, this role works with the presales engineer in a consultative selling approach to clearly understand the customer’s challenges and requirements. They then facilitate and coordinate resources to deliver a solution proposal and close business.
The CX Sales Vice President is part of the senior leadership team and will included in the planning process to achieve short, medium, and long-term strategic results. In addition, this position will present results, plans, and forecasts to the Mediu Board of Directors.
- Develops and executes business plans to achieve budgeted revenue and profit goals.
- Mentors and coaches account executives to become best in class sales professionals.
- Utilizes and innovates sales process to create reliable results.
- Close detailed tactical management of sales opportunities
- Achieve Funnel, Bookings, Revenue, and other operational objectives.
- Concurrently develop new opportunities and close current ones.
- Develop new customers and grows current customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate resources to deliver a solution proposal.
- Negotiate terms, pricing, and contractual agreements with customers.
- Build account plans and strategies.
- Builds strong relationships with key leaders and influencers.
- Manages complex sales cycles and utilize consultative selling.
- Mediate issues and challenges and create plans to solve them.
- Learns and communicate the value of Mediu’s product, services, and managed services.
- Knows the contact center industry, trends, and competitors.
- Effectively partners with both core and business partners to drive business.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience with enterprise accounts
- 2+ years of sales management in technology
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish
- Track record of successful revenue attainment
- Experience selling software, professional services, and managed services
- Understanding of technologies for Contact Center and telecommunications
- Strong business acumen
- Project a professional presence and be an aggressive self-starter
- Excellent relationship building skills across customers, partners, and internal resources
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Travel as needed